|Get It Soldered With The WE Soldering Station...With Improved Features!
|Gets Soldering Done Faster
• Digital 70w soldering station, 40% more powerful than the WES/WESD station. This allows the iron to heat up faster and to provide a faster recovery time - gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision.
• The station is designed in a state-of-the-art with front panel power switch for easy access.
• The digital WE soldering station features an easy-to-read LCD screen with 3 push buttons providing easy temperature control, a front switch for easy on/off, and intuitive navagation through all new SW features.
• ESD Safe
• Both station and iron have passed inspection and have received a Certificate of Compliance for electrical safety (CE,UL)
• The flexible silicon cable withstands heat because it meets the highest industry standards for mechanical strength (overload/stress). Because it's certified ESD safe, the WE station can be used for professional use.
|Standby Mode & Automatic Set-Back
• Station automatically powers down to a given temperature when not in use.
• Sets temperature back automatically when not in use to save energy and increase tip lifetime.
|Easy to Handle High Performance Iron
New High performance 70w soldering iron with an ergonomic handle and easy toolless tip change solution:
• The iron was designed in a light-weight pencil style with a co-molded grip.
• The new improved safety rest has additional support so that the iron is stored securely in place between use.
|Easy Tip Change and Low Total Cost of Ownership
• Change hot tips by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additonal hood.
• The soldering set and the genuine Weller ET series tips provide the best perfomance and an extraordinary lifetime.
• Choose from a wide selection of existing high quality, affordable, genuine Weller ET tips. Here's where the station starts to pay for itself.
• ±4°F, 2°C (Even better than MIL Spec)
• Temperature lock stabilizes heat levels to protect tips and components and aid in producing uniformly high quality solder joints - reliable and repeatble soldering results.
• All settings can be secured with a password, so that predefined settings can be maintained in order to ensure process quality.